Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
As a Licensed Sales Producer, you will help the Allstate agency grow by engaging potential prospects and building strong relationships within the community. You will work as a member of a sales team focused on providing personal and commercial insurance that will help protect your customers and their businesses.
As a Licensed Sales Producer, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with local small business, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources
- Cross-selling existing customers with other Allstate products
- Generating quotes, and constant follow-up
- Achieve sales goals based on the company’s needs and expectations
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Building relationships
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty
- Minimum one year experience in insurance sales
- Must hold a current Property & Casualty License; Commercial experience is a plus
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Willingness to work a Monday through Thursday 10-6, and Friday 9-5 shift
- Must live within a decent commutable distance from our office location
- Bilingual candidates welcome
- Highly competitive salary based on experience
- 401K option after one-year vested in the company